Friday, October 20, 2006

Doogie Howser Invented the Blog....

Welcome to the State of Enchantment...Would you like Red or Green?



The highlight of my visit to Albuquerque...lunch with my parents at Neil Patrick Harris' parents' restaurant, Perennial's...

The anticipation builds as I run towards the door...I am totally in love with Doogie Howser...

Lookie! Doogie's dad is the General Manager. His card is located at the cash register...Ronald G. Harris...Owner,General Manager...*sigh*
Choosing just one item on the menu is tough...its a smorgaboard of tantalizing treats...
I wonder if the rest of these guests ever saw Harold and Kumar Go to White Castle...
MMMMM....a Rueben with sweet potato fries....delish



Meet Mr. and Mrs. Seahag...they are fans of Doogie, too...
Now you know where I got my sense of humor...










And guess who comes over to our table????? Yesirreeee...its Doogie's dad, Ronald!!! He was really awesome, friendly, and told me Doogie lives in Studio City...guess who I wanna stalk when I get back to LA???


My dad flirts with a lady twice his age...probably trying to get free pie...

I love you, Neil Patrick Harris!!!!!!!!

8 Comments:

Blogger Cinderella said...

I love your hair, too cute...sweet potato fries? Sounds yummy...=)

7:25 PM PDT  
Blogger Kal said...

Cool... Next town to us there's a Mexican restaurant owned by one of the Malcom in the Middle kids' Dad's... There's pictures of Dewey with other celebrities all over the place.

Food's good though.

2:56 AM PDT  
Blogger BUMBLE!!! said...

Where were the Doogie momentos or at least the pictures of NPH with all the strippers as he takes of in Harold and Kumar's car?

5:33 AM PDT  
Blogger Unknown said...

I've never heard of that restaurant before but the food on your plates sure looks scrummie :)
If we had never seen your parents before and had seen them across a room or a street we would definitely know who they were. You guys all look so alike :D

6:10 AM PDT  
Blogger Big Mama said...

YAY!!! I have been waiting my WHOLE life to see your parents!!! (OK that may be a little bit much....) I am so glad you posted them... I knew cool people made you, I just knew it! Oh and Harold and Kumar is one of my most favorite movies ever! If you EVER get to meet Doogie (AKA Neil Patrick) please plant a big old kiss on him for me, please?! Oh and BTW you are looking better than ever, you are so rockin the locks!!!

2:44 PM PDT  
Blogger Violet said...

I loooooooooooved Doogie Howser! He was sooooooo hot and smart - the perfect older man. If you find him in Studio City, do me a favor and tell him I've been waiting for his call.

3:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Design Goddess said...

man you have the coolest life! I mean, travelling all over and then getting to meet Doogie Howser's dad?! I'm so jealous!!!!

6:46 PM PDT  
Blogger duff said...

hello, what's this? in albuquerque? where i'll be over thanksgiving? perhaps i shall have to get my own souvenir business card......

muhahahahaha

(not that an evil laugh was really needed, but i think it adds a nice touch, don't you?)

7:53 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home

car show
Free Counters
car show