Wednesday, March 15, 2006

LB Seahag's Movie Review

Dave Chapelle's Block Party kicked ass...He starts out by planning an outdoor concert in the streets of Brooklyn, by inviting random people from Ohio, with all expenses paid...he invites a few old ladies who know nothing about hip hop, and that was damn awesome they agreed to attend...The best line was when he invited this Mr. T looking guy on stage to freestyle, and the guy was all grabbing for the mic, and he said, "Calm down, don't make me yoke you..."

I loved the whole set up, and mostly I saw it cuz my girl, Erykah Badu performed...she is fricking awesome...

Three thumbs up!

4 Comments:

Blogger Design Goddess said...

oh is that who that was talking to me? I thought it was just some guy on crack and I just told him "crack is whack!" and ran away!

8:20 PM PST  
Blogger BUMBLE!!! said...

They need to get the new season of CHappelle up and running. At least there is Carlos Mencia until they do...

Have a good 1.

9:01 PM PST  
Blogger Zen Wizard said...

Sounds pretty good.

Chappelle is funny as shit.

(Appears to be kind of a flake, but that's not OUR problem...)

8:33 AM PST  
Blogger J.R. Kinnard said...

I want to see this flick...bad!

11:47 AM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home

car show
Free Counters
car show