Thursday, March 09, 2006

Busy busy week! I will be catching up on everyone's blogs in the next few days...in the meantime, here are some lovely photos from this week's Where's Waldo journey...
This big-ass tank lets you know you are entering the wretched city of Sacramento...
How patriotic!



Sacramento, California...where all of our tax money is blown...



Stockton, California....



I ate at this weird hole-in-the-wall-greasy-spoon called Chuck's....I ordered a chili dog...I've made it a point to eat hotdogs in all the big cities...Chicago, NYC, Toronto...and I have never seen one like this...they cut it up, deep-fried it, and served it on a hamburger bun...perhaps Lorena Bobbit works there...

Onward to more adventure...sans chili dog...

12 Comments:

Blogger BUMBLE!!! said...

You're braver than I am.

1:23 PM PST  
Blogger Crystal said...

Just looking at that makes me want to penguin waddle to the bathroom.

2:28 PM PST  
Blogger J.R. Kinnard said...

mmmm...hot dogs...

4:09 PM PST  
Blogger DaMasta said...

Looks like beanie weinie on a bun.


Do you know what beanie weinies are?

5:05 PM PST  
Blogger Spinning Girl said...

Hi, just stopping by to say I have been sick & not into reading, but next week when I am on vacation I will come back & read all I have missed! xoxox SG

5:15 PM PST  
Blogger Big Mama said...

That looks kind of frightening... Did you really eat that? You are so brave! LOL! Glad you are back. I don't like when you are gone, it gets so lonely around here. Hey at least we had Jinx The Wondercat to keep us entertained.

6:43 PM PST  
Blogger Mr. Shife said...

I think if I ate that chili dog I know where Waldo won't be. The same bathroom as me.

6:57 PM PST  
Blogger jamwall said...

waitress!

there's a penis in my chili!

7:46 PM PST  
Blogger LBseahag said...

oh, goodness...i hope not...heh.

9:07 PM PST  
Blogger duff said...

i can feel my arteries clogging just looking at it....

6:17 AM PST  
Blogger Design Goddess said...

I guess I can say this since you've already eaten it....that kinda looks like what came up last weekend when I was sick. :(

3:50 PM PST  
Blogger Zen Wizard said...

Maybe it's just me, but that chili dog actually sounds pretty good.

It's funny about Sacramento--I am constantly amazed at how billions of dollars every year gets extorted and sent to what is basically a little farm town.

6:47 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home

car show
Free Counters
car show