Sunday, February 05, 2006

Rub A Dub Dub, Two Cats In A Tub...

Sorry, Jinx and Tyson...

I spent yesterday Spring cleaning and getting ready for my sister and her family to come visit on Friday from Denver...

That means, "Time for a bath!"

Uh-oh.


This apple shampoo tastes yummy!
Where'd my tail go?


This sucks...if I was Morris I could at least afford to go to the salon Tinkerbell Hilton goes...

If I ran away, I'd dry REALLY FAST!

Just you wait...paybacks are a bitch!


Mean Girl got off scott-free, I do not dare bathe her since last year when she got spooked and used my face as a launching pad, and snagged my eye up with a claw...she earned me a trip to ER, an I.V., and a shot in the rump (I don't mean a shot, as in a shot of Rump-le mintz...)

Come on, Tyson...let's go plan our sweet revenge on Girl, since she didn't have to get a bath...

12 Comments:

Blogger J.R. Kinnard said...

I wish cats like me. They seem cuddly and soft. Every cat I've ever touched tried to rip my skin off. Oh, well.

2:59 PM PST  
Blogger Big Mama said...

Oh the indignity!!! LOL!

3:14 PM PST  
Blogger LBseahag said...

JR- maybe offer them a treat by holding it in your awesome buck teeth....

big mama- your cats are next!

3:23 PM PST  
Blogger LBseahag said...

Bill, You hurt me...in the ass..

4:21 PM PST  
Blogger LBseahag said...

Thats the best news I have heard all day...

continue doing it...i like you better when you are badass.

and like i said, send em to that other site ;)

4:32 PM PST  
Blogger Lana said...

POOR KITTIES

6:14 PM PST  
Blogger Design Goddess said...

I can't even think about bathing my cats. They'd tear my skin right off if I tried!

7:18 PM PST  
Blogger Tina said...

Wow....Brave Woman! :p

8:17 PM PST  
Blogger Phats said...

haha man! wet cats eww

8:37 PM PST  
Blogger Phats said...

OMG! i just saw that picture of you and kimmie is that real?

8:51 PM PST  
Blogger LBseahag said...

cat scratches are nasty, steph and design-
...and the ones on the stomach tend to scar, been there done that!

9:28 PM PST  
Blogger cher said...

i love how skinny cats are when they are wet and pathetic!!! great photos!

7:16 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home

car show
Free Counters
car show