Sunday, January 29, 2006

Tag, I'm It...

I got nailed my Damasta
Here goes. Now tag yoself, bee-otches...

1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what did you think?
Look at that zit...look out, it's gonna blow!

2. How much cash do you have on you?:
A Bob's Big Boy Bank with pennies, nickels and dimes.

3. What's a word that rhymes with "TEST"?:
[David] Gest

4. Favorite planet?:
Yer anus.

5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?:
My cousin Marilyn

6. What is your favorite ring on your phone?:
A silent phone is the best phone.

7. What shirt are you wearing?:
A black Deftones hoodie.

8. Do you "label" yourself?:
Only if it is one of those "Hi! My name is" labels.

9. Name the brand of your shoes you're currently wearing now:
None. My feet are going commando.

10. Bright or Dark Room?:
Dark. With TV, pillows, couch, and Froot Loops with apple juice.

11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you?
Damasta-she is hilarious and edgy.

13. What were you doing at midnight last night?
Coming down from a caffeine high.

14. What did your last text message you received on your cell say?:
What r u up 2 2day?

15. Where is your nearest 7-11?:
Broadway and Pine. Why, are you gonna bring me a slurpee?

16. What's a saying(s) that you say a lot?:
Turning the word WHORE into adjectives and verbs....
-whor-alicious
-whor-ified
-whoring
-whor-iffic
-whor-a delic

17.Who told you they loved you last?:
My sister.

18. Last furry thing you touched?:
My chin. Uhh...I mean Jinx.

19. How Many days of work did you miss this week:
None. At least physically...

20. How many rolls of film do you need to get developed?:
One from 2003.

21. Favorite age you have been so far?:
29

22. Your worst enemy?:
This could take up a lot of time and space. So I will say nada.

23. What is your current desktop picture:
Adrian Brody. Damn, he's delish in an ugly-sexy kinda way.

24. What was the last thing you said to someone?:
Hi to my neighbor, Rod. No, that's not a nickname.

25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly, which would you choose?:
I could build wings with a million bucks. And get more miles with America West.

26. Do you like someone?:
As in 5th grade like? Hell, no. Do I lust someone? yes.

27. The last song you listened to?:
The theme song of Golden Girls.

28. Carmen Electra or Pam Anderson?:
Gotta stay true to my Pussycat Dolls. I'd say Carmen.

9 Comments:

Blogger Mr. Shife said...

Just start calling him Rod the Bod or Hot Rod, and then you will have solved the whole nickname issue.

9:59 AM PST  
Blogger Calzone said...

You are out of the loop. I'm calzone and Bill the apostle.

Monkey is my wife. Figure it out yo

10:10 AM PST  
Blogger LBseahag said...

Who the hell is meaniebeanie, then?

10:17 AM PST  
Blogger Bobby said...

whoralicious.

say it all the time. yea us.

1:55 PM PST  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

I think I may have a roll or two of film from 2003 myself. Yikes!

3:13 PM PST  
Blogger Design Goddess said...

Froot Loops and Apple Juice?

3:36 PM PST  
Blogger LBseahag said...

Yes...I detest milk!

5:21 PM PST  
Blogger Design Goddess said...

ok, so what do you put on your Apple Jacks? Fruit Juice??!!

5:57 PM PST  
Blogger Lana said...

Oh girl you NEED to try a Dirty Dick Bomb.

7:53 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home

car show
Free Counters
car show