Thursday, February 02, 2006

Three Cheers for Crackheads and Chevron!


Dear Chevron,

I am impressed with your company's use of the supply and demand theory...

I want to thank you for supplying your Chevron Food Mart on La Tijera and the 405 Freeway with drug paraphernalia.

You and the local Crackheads saved the day.

Today, I stopped by to pick up some nachos, maybe a 2 for 99 cents hotdog, you know, the usual...

I went back out to my car, and it wouldn't start...oh, no! Since I happen to know a buncha stuff about cars, I realized that humidity + battery acid + the steel connector du-hickies don't mix. It messes up the connection, and your car doesn't get juice from the battery...

I went inside to buy a coca-cola, which is known to clear off the corrosion in seconds. I bet Taco Bell Hot Sauce works just as well, but your Chevron has a Wendy's, instead...

It didn't work...what I needed was a wire brush, sand-paper, or even a toothbrush....

But your Food Mart doesn't carry these items. This Chevron is located in the city of Inglewood. People don't brush their teeth in Inglewood!

But, what I did find, was an almost-empty display box with Chore Boy Copper Scrubbers...


I stood in line with my Chore Boy Copper Scrubber, as people in line were looking at me, like, "Hey, that bitch's got some crack and she ain't sharin'"

The cashier asked if I needed a lighter, too.

I am all for suggestive selling, but that's just plain fucked up.

I went out to the car, scrubbed off the du-hickies, and wham! the car started.

To pay it forward and give thanks to all of the Crackheads in the city of Inglewood, I left the Chore Boy Scrubber on the sidewalk...

And the coca-cola can, too...it makes a great pipe for the MacGuyver Pot Heads out there...

Sincerely,

The LB Seahag

16 Comments:

Blogger Lana said...

How funny

6:56 PM PST  
Blogger Design Goddess said...

man you're smart!

7:16 PM PST  
Blogger Big Mama said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:40 PM PST  
Blogger Spinning Girl said...

As James Frey would say,

That is fucked up.

7:57 PM PST  
Blogger JM said...

Why don't they have toothbrushes?

9:13 PM PST  
Blogger LBseahag said...

Angel, with all of the drugs that float around in this seedy part of Los Angeles, there are a lot of people who are toothless from doing bad crack...

yes, crack makes your teeth fall out...i don't know from experience, but it does!

9:21 PM PST  
Blogger The Future said...

I think u know a little too much about impromptu drug paraphenelia

9:58 PM PST  
Blogger Big Mama said...

So Jaded, you are so NOT Jaded, LOL!!!

All I have to say is next time my car breaks down I am gonna call "LBseahag to the rescue!" Like a superhero. Mel, you are our virtual superhero!!!

5:45 AM PST  
Blogger LBseahag said...

google "how to smoke crack", i guess!

I know cuz i work for a hotel chain...and every once in a while we find these stashed behind tvs, under beds, etc....when a cop raids a room, the first place he looks is in those tubular metal shelves that most holiday inn or best western has in the room near the metal lugagge rack. you know what im talking about?

i think you use these scrubbers to scrape residue, im not sure...

i will google it and get back to you guys...

9:09 AM PST  
Blogger Tina said...

LMAO 'Pay it forward' hahahaha

Man, you are so resourceful, u go girl! :)

9:22 AM PST  
Blogger Mr. Shife said...

You are a true humanitarian.

11:01 AM PST  
Blogger Phats said...

haha you're freakin nuts! i love it

3:48 PM PST  
Blogger Design Goddess said...

So you're on the hotel police squad then? Do you get to wear a nifty sport coat and carry a badge and a flashlight?

4:47 PM PST  
Blogger Mike said...

Too funny! LOL

5:50 PM PST  
Blogger LBseahag said...

If I was a cop...i take the crack into the alley and resell it to the hookers that keep the hotel industry alive...pay it forward..

6:39 PM PST  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

Hmmm..... learned something new today. :D

I've got one of those scratchie things under my sink for doing dishes.

10:40 AM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home

car show
Free Counters
car show