Saturday, December 10, 2005

TWAT? I CUNT HEAR YOU...


I think I have an ear IN-FUCK-tion...gimme a second, while I FINGER it out!

Damn...Bird Flu struck Long Beach...and hard...I was topsy-tervy in this one...
I was fine one minute, then sneezing and barfing the next...and it still continues...

The most hilarious moment? I sneezed 100 times at work on Monday. And walked into Eric G., my French Connection co-worker's office, and said, "Look! I snotted myself!" I was blowing egg whites all over the place. How often do you get to admit such a thing? While most people go to the restroom, water themselves down, dry off, and walk out praying no one notices, I wore that slime proudly. Why?
Cuz I am sick....

I think it was the Bird Flu...I woke up one morning craving crackers....CA! CA!


Double ear-infection, sinus infection, and common cold and flu...I now have some really "killer" antibiotics to take out these pesky bugs...thank goodness for modern medicine and Pacificare...a $10 co-payment and a visit to Dr. C. Lee, M.D., of Talbert Medical Group, and wham! I can take these mothers out!

Please bear with me, as I recuperate and read all of your daily blogs...I want to be sure I don't miss a thing...since your blogs are just as important (or not!) as mine..
Thank you for the well wishes...I hope you all stay healthy and happy...or at least happy while taking cold meds, like Mentolatum, Sucrets, and if lucky, morophine...

Cheers! (toasting my 2oz cup of Cherry-flavored NyQuil)

The LBSEAHAG

15 Comments:

Blogger Bat said...

Hope you get well soon

4:56 PM PST  
Blogger Tina said...

Hi there! I seem to be posting on blogs about the same time you are. We are in the same sick boat, except I didn't go to the doc yet, silly me!

Anyway, thought I would say hello and wish you well! Great blog!

5:35 PM PST  
Blogger Design Goddess said...

Sounds like you're having the time of your life. Hope it doesn't last too much longer though. Being sick sucks! :(

7:26 PM PST  
Blogger SuperSpyGal said...

I'll just wave to you from across the room - Feel Better Soon !!

No no....don't come near me, NOOOOO..get away......oh man, ya sneezed on me.....geez

;-)

7:57 PM PST  
Blogger Phats said...

Nice! I hope you keep feeling better and better. I thought larry bird was the person behind bird flu?

8:31 PM PST  
Blogger Morris said...

I do hope you get better soon! You need to save your energy up so you can give your special someone an "excellent" Christmas gift.

Mr. Morris
Ask Morris

9:06 PM PST  
Blogger twolf1920 said...

Hugs to ya Mel-Please get better-We miss you!

10:23 PM PST  
Blogger cher said...

listen. keep that handpuppet of yourself away from mine and Mr.Shife's. If you make us sick it will decrease my chances of ever making out with him.

seriously get better Mel. i really do miss you!

10:49 PM PST  
Blogger Big Mama said...

Well, that blows!

(Literally, I mean like blowing eggwhite like snot everywhere!!!)

Hate to see you feeling like poo. Hope you are up and back to your self in no time. We miss you.

9:05 AM PST  
Blogger LBseahag said...

Hi, Tina...where is your blog?

9:06 AM PST  
Blogger babyjewels said...

Oh Christ. The title alone. My mom embroidered that on a pillow once. Crazy bitch.

9:29 AM PST  
Blogger bodhi the gnomad said...

sneezing and barfing simultaneously?

wow. that makes my wee stomach a little queasy just thinking about it.

hope you feel better soon.

9:29 AM PST  
Blogger LBseahag said...

I so want that on a pillow...your mom rules...

Cupcake knows it as a longer version....I hope she will share!!!


Hi, Bhodi!!!!

9:33 AM PST  
Blogger Unknown said...

lmao at the picture
sorry you've got an ear infection though :(

9:54 AM PST  
Blogger Bobby said...

nyquil is a great chaser for a whiskey shot.

whiskey kills germs.

all better, or at least you won't care as much.....

9:54 AM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home

car show
Free Counters
car show