Sunday, December 11, 2005

Did I Do That???


The most hilarious thing happened at work last week...

First of all, I work for a hotel chain, right...
A few years ago, I met a GM named Mary Beth. We had a clash of personality. We hated eachother...About a year later, we patched it all up...

So there we were at a company function. She asked if she could use my cell phone. I said yes, and pointed to where it was across the room.


Later, I am looking through my call history. She called her hotel...And the name that appreared on the screen when she typed in the numbers was Scary Beth...

Oh, shit...

I loaded her in my phone two years ago...and never changed it...

As minor as this seemed, it really was uncomfortable...but I just let it pass, and later she sat with me during dinner...maybe to plot my demise...keeping her enemy close...

It would've been hilarious, if we had parted ways that evening, and she said, "Call me,"
and I said, "Call you what?"


8 Comments:

Blogger j merlino said...

That's funny. I had a similiar experience.

I once dated this Czech girl and we had a one week spat in which I took her out of my phone, but then put her back in as "EuroBitch." Of course, I never changed it, and when looking through my phonebook, she discovered that she was the EuroBitch.

7:49 PM PST  
Blogger LBseahag said...

Heh Heh....Eurobitch...

with today's technology, nothing is sacred...

And then there is 3 way calling...
one time me and a friend called a guy and messed with him....i thought he hung up, and me and my friend continued to talk trash about him....he yelled, "you just called me a toolbox!"
opps...

8:02 PM PST  
Blogger Phats said...

haha nice I thought maybe you had a picture phone and she might have caught Jaleel doing a George Michael

9:22 PM PST  
Blogger Michael said...

LB, you're too much!!

7:57 AM PST  
Blogger LBseahag said...

phats- that is in the near future...

duck- use your imagination...

michael- trouble find me every time!!!

8:25 AM PST  
Blogger SuperSpyGal said...

I had the same thing happen to me in IM's...I was mad at someone so I change the IM so that whenever I typed his name, it would make a sniffing sound and say, "phewww"...I forgot to change it when we started talking again and when I was in IM's with him I typed his name...AND..well you can figure out the rest !!

11:01 AM PST  
Blogger LBseahag said...

Nice, superspy...
The possibilities are endless!!!

11:30 AM PST  
Blogger babyjewels said...

Oh that is priceless. Priceless I say.

4:25 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home

car show
Free Counters
car show