Sunday, November 06, 2005

Movies, MILFS, and Vodka Tonics...

First of all, I want to thank MTV for airing Beavis and Butthead Do America last night...I tried to upload photos, but no go. I was a fan 10 years ago, I am still one today...

uh...this sucks...
Today,I went to Windsor, Canada, in the province of Ontario...
Tomorrow, I will share a lot of stuff from this trip...in the meantime:

This is the offical LBSEAHAG movie review...I saw the movie North Country. Starring Charlize Theron. Once again, she is oscar worthy...I cried hard during this one...and walked out of the theatre happy to be a woman.
Bravo, Charlize!

Second, I went out with some other collegues from LA and got all torn up at a bar here in Detroit. I got hit on by a cute boy named Steve, age 21, he turns 22 next week...
In his exact words:
"What? You are 32? I thought you were 26. But I want to date a girl who is older anyways...I feel a connection with you...I want to hang out with you tomorrow night...Hey,I am having a birthday party on Tuesday...I want you to be there, too...I am okay with a long distance thing."

I am a MILF, but without kids...

Guess where I will be on Sunday...and Tuesday?

5 Comments:

Blogger cher said...

sweet cherry pie! does wonders for the self esteem doesn't it?

9:28 PM PST  
Blogger FU said...

oh mel.. i am heartbroken.. u come all the way to windsor and dont come to toronto?!

then on top of that you flooze it up with some youngin in a bar???

heartbroken..just heartbroken i tellz ya...

;)

11:05 PM PST  
Blogger LBseahag said...

cupcake, he looks like he is in jr. high!!!!

cher, you are so right...can i borrow crofton? he's a guy magnet...

yak, men who can show emotion are hot...

fu, next big trip is gonna be to toronto...and you are the still the best young one out there...

5:49 AM PST  
Blogger babyjewels said...

I smell trouble. Steve's are always trouble. Especially younger ones. I know of what I type.

And if he thinks your milfy now, wait untiil he sees you with lard on your face. you sexy thang.

9:24 AM PST  
Blogger Mr. Shife said...

You have always been a MILF, LBseahag. Now the rest of the world knows it.

12:58 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home

car show
Free Counters
car show