Sunday, November 05, 2006

Greetings From Salt Lake City

This place weirds me out...
I am at a travel convention in Salt Lake City, Utah...
I work in the most liberal industry...seeing this guy who impersonates George W. Bush was well worth the fifty bucks...I guess he has been on Larry King and a bunch of other shows...He was hilarious...

What are we having for dinner? Porkchopsh-n-applesaucesh...schwell...

Side note: this stuff gave me the runs...but that is a personal problem...
This looks like a two-headed dog...but it was two dogs...weird...




Having fun,
wish you were here!

9 Comments:

Blogger Big Mama said...

Yeah, right... that really IS a two headed dog, you are in Salt Lake City after all! LOL!
Only teasing... I like to see you are making the best of a business trip.

6:03 AM PST  
Blogger FU said...

hahaha

that dog is sniffing the other one's butt.

hahahaha.

i am sorry you had the runs.

6:48 AM PST  
Blogger Steven said...

Holy crap...that picture of the freak dog is awesome!!

Please don't ruin it for me by saying it's two dogs.

FREAK DOG!! ;)

Steve~

11:20 AM PST  
Blogger T. Leach said...

Boh-ring!!! I want sex tales. Now.

1:09 PM PST  
Blogger Cinderella said...

You're always having so much fun, I think you need to adopt me =)

4:13 PM PST  
Blogger Violet said...

Anyone who can make a living impersonating the leader of the free world has got to be worth fifty bucks to see.

5:29 PM PST  
Blogger Mr. Shife said...

I hope they let you out alive. Utah can be kind of scary. If you head 6 hours north, give me a call. Quincy has been dying to meet you. And you know you are not that far from Napoleon Dynamite's hometown.

7:39 PM PST  
Blogger Karen said...

Speaking of our fearless leader, hopefully you'll be back tomorrow to vote!

7:49 PM PST  
Blogger Phats said...

Don't scare the mormons! Enjoyed your peter brady impression

Dogs are awesome!

9:33 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home

car show
Free Counters
car show