Monday, February 27, 2006

Jinx's Movie Review

If you absolutely loved Scary Movie 1,2 and 3, you will love this one from the same writers...


This movie was hilarious!

It was a parody on movies such as Briget Jones Diary, Meet the Parents, Meet the Fockers, When Harry Met Sally, etc...the character, played by American Pie cutie Alyson Flannigan starts out as a chunky chick who gets her body pimped a la Pimp Your Ride, then falls for a hot guy she meets in her cafe (like My Big Fat Greek Wedding.)
She then visits Hitch, played by that midget dude from Bad Santa. She then lands this hot guy on The Bachelor.

To play on the windex thing from My Big Fat Greek Wedding, the dad, Eddie Griffin, sprays hummus!

You gotta see the little "asshole" kid from Meet the Fockers say "bee-otch"...and Jinx makes an appearance, but his name is Jinxers...

Good Times!

13 Comments:

Blogger BUMBLE!!! said...

I went to see it on Saturday. I'll put up a review tomorrow - if I get some time. The sound went out after 15 minutes and they replayed those 15 minutes after a 5 minute break, but I will agree, it was hilarious in that PG13 kind of way that it was striving for.

As I've never seen Greek Wedding, I didn't catch that parody, but the rest of it was right on.

Tony Cox - the midget - stole the show. I forgot he was in Bad Santa, could only remember him from Me, Myself and Irene.

What did you think of the Scary Movie 4 and Larry the Cable Guy Health Inspector previews? I can't think of too many other previews that they were showing, but I will say it's a travesty when Robin Williams is reduced to playing 2nd fiddle to JoJo.

Tell me the world isn't coming to an end.

7:06 PM PST  
Blogger LBseahag said...

I am actually shocked Jojo is acting in comedy...i thought for sure she would be in dramas...i never percieved her as funny...

8:29 PM PST  
Blogger Phats said...

Do I need to rent all those other movies first to understand what's going on?

9:11 PM PST  
Blogger J.R. Kinnard said...

Alyson Hannigan...

I can't believe she married that old poindexter fart from Angel. I'm like 10 years younger than him!

Oh, Alyson, we could have been so happy together.

10:43 PM PST  
Blogger LBseahag said...

whatever, phats...i thought you were the king of chick flicks...on your dates with the ladies...

jr-I am gonna have to google that guy...but i will say, she has no upper lip....

11:00 PM PST  
Blogger Mr. Shife said...

I wish I would have saw that instead of Brokeback Mountain.

10:41 AM PST  
Blogger Phats said...

I can honestly saw I have never seen any of the movies you referenced in this post :( I am not really a movie person.

11:57 AM PST  
Blogger j merlino said...

I myself am not much of a movie person

12:20 PM PST  
Blogger Unknown said...

No I'm not a movie goer either but I did like this post. Do you go to the movies often?

12:24 PM PST  
Blogger ghartstein said...

I gotta check this one out. Nothing like a good pair of Ds...I mean parody.

1:33 PM PST  
Blogger Jay Noel said...

How in the hell do you spray hummus?????

1:39 PM PST  
Blogger babyjewels said...

I've just finally put waiting on my netflix list, so I'll add this one too.

1:45 PM PST  
Blogger Zen Wizard said...

Sounds pretty good.

1:56 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home

car show
Free Counters
car show