Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Who is YOUR Amy Campbell?

I absolutely love when people can recall great stories about evil kids from childhood...I adore this one: Spinning Girl's Tale of Amy Campbell

My Amy Campbell was this dumb bitch, Krissy Rowe.

Picture this:

3rd grade.
St. Bernadette Catholic School, Denver Colorado.
Location: Playground, see photo
...


The day before Christmas break...
Little Melissa Fisher is minding her own business, walking along the playground, when she spots 4th grader Krissy Rowe inside the music room with her class. Krissy raises her middle finger, and rubs it down the side of her cheek at little Melissa Fisher.

Oh no, she didn't.

Little Melissa walks up to the window, removes her purple mitten, and raises the bird in the air. Just then, the whole class, including Sr. Catherine Marie, looks up in horror..
Gasps all around the room.

Little Melissa Fisher runs...

Sr. Catherine Marie, an old red-headed nun, leaves the room, and marches out to the monkeybars where little Melissa Fisher is, and calls her inside to the lunch room.

She is pointing and growling, and a piece of her nun-lunch from earlier is spat and lands on little Melissa Fisher's face. She fliches, then gets yelled at more for flinching.

Little Melissa Fisher's punishment? She will wash tables after "the big kids' lunch" for a month when she returns from Christmas Break...

Little Melissa Fisher's Christmas break is ruined by thinking of the humilation, ridicule and torment she would endure from the "big kids" while washing tables...

Not even the Barbie Townhouse Santa brought was a consolation...

January 6th Little Melissa Fisher returns to school, in fear. Thank God for old senile nuns...Sister Catherine Marie forgets the whole thing, and little Melissa Fisher gets off scott free...

Fuck you, Krissy Rowe....

21 Comments:

Blogger The Future said...

Are you getting senile reliving past memories? Still it was somewhat HUMOUROUS.

4:28 PM PST  
Blogger J.R. Kinnard said...

It's always the person who retaliates that gets caught, isn't it? I had a similar experience in kindergarden; my friend showed me how far he could throw a rock. I then threw a rock. Guess who got caught and spanked in front of everybody? Yep. Me.

Hey, thanks for the link, also! Though I think it's kinda screwed up or something. It doesn't seem to work right. I hate the internets.

5:27 PM PST  
Blogger Spinning Girl said...

Yeah! Fuck you, Krissy! And Amy too!

Nothing delights me more than the way you have embraced how much I hate Amy Campbell. You and I are forever bound together by that.

And HAPPY BITHDAY again!

Kiss kiss

6:47 PM PST  
Blogger mkecurler said...

Great Amy Campbell stroy.

God i loved my barbie townhouse! I also had the barbie shopping plaza with the escaltor!

7:06 PM PST  
Blogger mkecurler said...

Great Amy Campbell stroy.

God i loved my barbie townhouse! I also had the barbie shopping plaza with the escaltor!

7:06 PM PST  
Blogger Lana said...

oh my I can't say that word.
Oh well FUCK YOU Krissy

7:21 PM PST  
Blogger Design Goddess said...

I got my only detention for retaliating against the boy sitting behind me in 7th grade flicking my earlobe. I threw my eraser at him as the teacher was turning around. So her theory "I'll just settle it and give you BOTH detention!"

Then in 9th grade he asked me out. Uh...yeah right!

8:09 PM PST  
Blogger LBseahag said...

the future: yoUr humoUr is not amoUrous...heh heh...

JR-i fixed your ass...kinda like the rock thrower, and your sister for making you lick bulbs...

spinning girl-thank you. "you bring meaning to my life, you're the inspiration"

sabatkes-hope you are doing some body shots on top of hot guys for me!

bozette-way to go, letting that F word rip!!!

design-i love it!!! so did you go on the date? at least to make him take you to dinner and get the market price lobster!

8:11 PM PST  
Blogger j merlino said...

Hey ya got a married name or phone # for this Fisher bitch ? I'll get revenge fer ya.

Revenge is a dish best served cold, and coloradohurricane likes getting even for people

8:51 PM PST  
Blogger LBseahag said...

I am the fisher bitch....

she is the Rowe bitch...

but i like heavy breathing...so call me, hotstuff...

8:53 PM PST  
Blogger SuperSpyGal said...

I say we find this Krissy Rowe and kick her ass !!!!...I have list and I'm working from East to West..the time i get out there I'll be all pumped with adrenalin...or I'll be dead...it's a crap shoot depending on how big these women got over the years....either way..I got your back !!

9:42 PM PST  
Blogger LBseahag said...

superspy, i am sooo glad to have you on my team...you beat some ass for me!

10:05 PM PST  
Blogger babyjewels said...

THAT was great! I'm glad you got away with it.

5:38 AM PST  
Blogger T. Leach said...

That's a good story but .. little Amy Fisher's is better.

6:31 AM PST  
Blogger Design Goddess said...

uh, negative! Did not go on the date. I just looked at him like "you've gotta be kidding me!" Cause he also had a pet name for me too: "porky" (and he wasn't fit and trim by any means!) Would you go out with a guy like that?

7:56 AM PST  
Blogger Mr. Shife said...

I was tortured by Scut Farkus.

8:47 AM PST  
Blogger Shanshu said...

So I've been browsing blogs today because...well, because I'm slacking off at work.

I went to yours because I liked the title. Then I saw the flying cat and I about lost it.

Then I read your ode to the fuck-face Krissy Rowe, and I really lost it. Laughed out loud at the imagery.

:)

10:03 AM PST  
Blogger Unknown said...

HAHAHA oh I love this story :)
There is probably a little kid in the same school going through exactly the same punishment for doing exactly the same thing right at this moment. Scary thought, eh?

10:07 AM PST  
Blogger Jay Noel said...

That is great! It's kinda like one of those stories from "Leave it to Beaver." The Beaver is always the one getting caught doing stuff like that.

12:07 PM PST  
Blogger Big Mama said...

Oh, I am gonna HAVE to devote a post to my "Amy Campbell" she was such a stupid loser! I hate Krissy Rowe too just because she is a stupid dumb bitch!!!

I'm in such a good mood, c'mon, lets start a lynch-mob!!!

4:47 PM PST  
Blogger BUMBLE!!! said...

Seems that there are a million Amy Campbell and Krissy Rowe's out there. May they all be rotting in an eternal hell, suffering in their own karmic morass and doomed to a life of misery and suffering.

On that note, have a great day!

5:17 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home

car show
Free Counters
car show