Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Any-ting You Want...Anything? Any-ting...

Thank you, Colorado Hurricane, for the inspiration for this one...


I grew up in Denver, right...

There is an infamous street called Colfax Avenue...We used to call it Cold-Fucks...

Ever seen a hooker in Denver?
You saw her on Cold-Fucks Avenue...
Double-blundgeon murder?
It happened on Cold-Fucks Avenue...
Got raped and mugged?
It happened on Cold-Fucks Avenue...


And Cold-Fucks Avenue has a million motels up and down it...The best one is this one:
Rumor has it that John Hinkley Jr., that nut-job that shot President Reagan to impress Jodie Foster lived here for a few years...

This place is so ghetto, they almost got sued by Warner Brothers....what did they do? They improvised: (this is not photoshopped....it is real...)
They sliced the U and dimmed the light on the S....
Look at that crack-job rabbit...he's holding that carrot like a fricking joint...and are those zigzags in his other hand? And he has an OJ Simpson glove...the other one is missing...

He started the trend of rabbits cross-dressing...I know he did...He gotta make some money somehow...

I am not sure if it is still open..I have been gone for four years...I looked it up on 411.com and no go...

Fuck.


"I know a place where the sheets are clean and they don't ask you no questions."
The Fuckshop, by 2 Live Crew

17 Comments:

Blogger mkecurler said...

Those photos are awesome. Great blog today! But they're always good!

9:20 PM PST  
Blogger LBseahag said...

Grassy-ass, sabatkes...

9:40 PM PST  
Blogger Phats said...

Maybe this is the person behind Cher's cross dressing bunny? I think I'll pass on staying there though.

10:16 PM PST  
Blogger cher said...

that hotel rocks! i bet you even have to pay for ice. and if you ask for ice, they probably give you a number to a drug dealer name bugs who wears enough bling to blind you and enough fake fur to actually make you think about dating him for a minute just for the family photos alone.

11:37 PM PST  
Blogger LBseahag said...

cher, so you were there last summer, werent you!

11:50 PM PST  
Blogger Bat said...

roflmao 2 Live Crew -- go check out todays post -- I have two of their tapes/cds.......

BIG BOOTY HOsssssssssssssssssssssss

4:33 AM PST  
Blogger LBseahag said...

I so wanna make out with you and Kurtis Blow....

8:09 AM PST  
Blogger Mr. Shife said...

That is one classy joint. I hope it is still in business. I think I have solved my anniversary plans for next year. Thank you LB, you are the best.

8:38 AM PST  
Blogger cher said...

well if you can count an hour as staying there...then i guess i was.

9:03 AM PST  
Blogger JM said...

Pretty cool sign.

9:33 AM PST  
Blogger Big Mama said...

LOL!!! I bet the PDA couple from McDonalds ended up there, LOL!!! We used to have the Thunderbird Motel back home, kind of reminds me of that.

9:40 AM PST  
Blogger twolf1920 said...

They should change the name to "the Quickie" motel

10:50 AM PST  
Blogger DaMasta said...

Well, tickle my bunny ears! It's a no-tell mo-tel. I work by three of those. You can almost taste the Vaginal Herpes in the air!

4:13 PM PST  
Blogger Big Mama said...

Ewww.... "taste the Vaginal Herpes" *cough/gag* what a sensory overload in NOT A GOOD WAY!!! Thanks damasta! LOL!!!

4:37 PM PST  
Blogger LBseahag said...

damasta, you have guilted me into paying for your treatment...im sorry, i was hoping the one who got my sloppy seconds was a stranger....

6:16 PM PST  
Blogger LBseahag said...

you so need to post them...or send em to me, i will exploit them!!!

6:53 PM PST  
Blogger SuperSpyGal said...

Ahhh yessss the Big Bunny Motel....where people do it like rabbits and find more than one kind of hare(hair) in the beds !!

I bet they had a recording at the check-in counter that said...."ahhh what's UP Doc?"

6:55 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home

car show
Free Counters
car show