Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Random New Photos

I have taken some time away from blogging, as you know...but since all my fans out there are beating down my door asking about my big comeback, here are some random photos.

Tired, there, Jess?
I absolutely love this little guy...





If you are on my blog you have made the bigtime...

My new (dirty) car...


Don'tcha love photos you can blackmail with?

Jinx is alive and well, sassy as ever...


Luci and Dave at the Garlic Festival...

Me and my hero at the Garlic Festival...you want fries with that shake?

This man scares me.

10 Comments:

Blogger Phats said...

SEAHAG!! I wrote an email you never replied I cried for days and didn't leave my room all balled up in the fetal position.

Nice pics, glad you're back now don't go away again. Just in time for football season! ha

11:19 AM PDT  
Blogger Cara Bara said...

woohoo Seahag is back!!! Yeah I wrote her an email as well and she did respond, but when I responded, she never responded back *sigh*

Garlic festival??? fun

11:22 AM PDT  
Blogger Violet said...

Aawwww.... I wanna meet the man with the big red shoes, too!

7:50 AM PDT  
Blogger Big Mama said...

I missed you!!! Are you teasing us or are you gonna check in once in a while??? Hope your world is great, give Jinxy hugs for me please!?!?!?

5:48 PM PDT  
Blogger JM said...

Missed you big time!!

6:22 PM PDT  
Blogger FU said...

hey baby,

i quit blogtown.. but u can find me on facebook.

we're gonna be neighbours in a few weeks.

hit me up if you wanna hang out :)

cheers,
FU

9:26 PM PDT  
Blogger Spinning Girl said...

yayyyy! Random photos! These make me happy.

5:12 PM PDT  
Blogger cher said...

mel...i think it's time for another visit. just remember how lovely my towels were...

email me your # again k? i have (not surprisingly) misplaced it.

i think you will enjoy my post today.

3:02 PM PDT  
Blogger Design Goddess said...

Hey seahag! I'm SO happy to see you back! I've missed you immensely!

I am also VERY jealous of your new boy toy. I mean, who doesn't love a guy with red hair?!

1:31 PM PDT  
Blogger duff said...

the garlic festival? i'm guessing this is not held simultaneously with gothfest?

7:01 AM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home

car show
Free Counters
car show