Sunday, December 10, 2006

Viva Las Vegas

I started out the first two nights at the Stratosphere. Decent rooms, poor front desk service, and a shitty $35 room service steak dinner that tasted like I cooked it! And they gave me ketchup....for a steak? The nerve!




Then for the two other nights, I stayed at Hard Rock Hotel....Am I in love...the rooms are awesome, and my room service arrived looking delish!





Look! A fully stocked bar,snacks, and sex games and toys...all for sale in the convenience of your own room....




I then was invited to a big work-related shindig....Earth, Wind and Fire performed...I love that song "After the love is gone..."

Is it me, or does this guy totally look like Leonardo DiCaprio?
Nothing like a good headlock from a hottie...
My dear friend Miss M...she has a sense of humor like mine...and I think she kicks ass.

13 Comments:

Blogger Cara Bara said...

The Hard Rock hotel looked awesome!! FUN. Looks like you enjoyed yourself!

7:28 AM PST  
Blogger Jay Noel said...

Stratosphere isn't known for it's food.

Room service in Vegas???? What's up with that?

Now I wanna go back to Vegas!

6:29 PM PST  
Blogger Design Goddess said...

I'd love to go to Vegas some day, but I'd love it to be the Vegas of the 50's. Rat Pack, gansters, you know, when it was fun! :D

6:33 PM PST  
Blogger Violet said...

Looks like a very fun time! Room service can be so hit or miss a lot of the time. I think part of the problem is that it takes them forever to get the food to the rooms, so a steak that leaves the kitchen steaming hot and tender arrives like rubber.

The "shindig" looks like WAAAAY more fun than my boring job... Sigh...

6:53 PM PST  
Blogger Cinderella said...

I love that purple bedspread!! It rocks!! Yayyyy Vegas~~!

You are too much fun....

8:16 AM PST  
Blogger Phats said...

Looks like fun, did you ride the roller coaster?! haha

10:54 PM PST  
Blogger kris said...

YOU kick ass!!!

Looks like a great time. I gotta say, I think I would have packed that purple duvet to come home with me in my suitcase . . . :)

4:35 PM PST  
Blogger Phats said...

Hope you have a great Christmas Seahag!

10:44 PM PST  
Blogger Lana said...

Merry Christmas Jinx

10:33 AM PST  
Blogger mkecurler said...

Merry Christmas to the coolest chick on the West Coast!

11:15 PM PST  
Blogger Design Goddess said...

Hope you and Jinxy had a great Christmas! :)

3:33 PM PST  
Blogger Design Goddess said...

Happy New Year Seahag!

I'll be making a trip out your way in 2007. it would be great to meet ya! :)

8:59 AM PST  
Blogger Cinderella said...

Happy New Year!!!

6:18 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home

car show
Free Counters
car show