Thursday, November 23, 2006

Gobble Gobble.

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone...

As if I even need to tell you I am having an adventure...

Mmmmmm...Nothing says lovin' like a chicken-fried steak-brick...even better, its one from Denny's....too bad it wasn't my birthday, I coulda gotten it free....wait a sec, I have a per diem...get me some pumpkin pie!





Screw transfat...it's Thanksgiving!



See food...



Since Spinning Girl has a beef with animals in costumes, I tried my damndest to win these two dumbasses in the machine with the claw at Denny's....Five dollars later, I conceeded...

How's this for an adventure? I went to a Vietemese/Koreon/Thai market here in Fresno...
I shutter to think these Crump Sandwiches are edible...and what the hell...who eats preserved duck eggs? Gnarly...
Yummers...how about a nice juicy canned quail egg? Bet the juice tastes delightful...
I did get Spinning Girl a surprise from here, but blogger is acting up and I can't post the photos...its Wasabi for her peanuts, and a nifty Lucky Chess Game...what is that, you ask? I have no idea, I just happen to love regular chess, and I know Spinning Girl likes anything I like cuz she's cool like that...

Well...have some more stuffing...have a little mashed potatos and some cheese sticks and call it a Thanksgiving LBSEAHAG style...

in Fresno.
*sigh*

4 Comments:

Blogger JM said...

Happy Thanksgiving!!

8:20 PM PST  
Blogger BUMBLE!!! said...

Happy belated Thanksgiving. Being able to jump in the pool right about now sounds too good!!

8:08 PM PST  
Blogger Violet said...

I wish I had cheese sticks at MY Thanksgiving.... Mmmm....

12:56 PM PST  
Blogger Spinning Girl said...

oh how wonderfully juicy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6:07 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home

car show
Free Counters
car show