Saturday, February 18, 2006

I Put the HO in Hotel....

Here is my exciting week...I seldom post about my job, so this is weird...No, I do not work for BW, you stalkers! My hotel-chain-owner just happens to own one and we franchise it from them...
What do I do besides spend 90% of my time on the road? I plan events like this and pray people show up!

The site, Some Small Beach Town, California...

I was playing hostess! One of my hotels had a ribbon-cutting/grand reopening after a major renovation...Even the mayor of this small beach town was present!




Look at this awesome lobby!

The weather has sucked out here for the past few days, so no one was swimming...its been too cold, like in the 60s! BRRRR!


So there you have it, a busy week in the life of Seahag...wasn't it just fun?

5 Comments:

Blogger Spinning Girl said...

Wow, your life is sooooo way better than mine. I listened to two 13-year old boys discuss how, given enough time, they could make a basketball-sized booger-ball. Then I listed all the meats I have eaten. Then I accidentally bought the TESTER of a lotion at the drugstore. Yup, there's my week.

9:52 AM PST  
Blogger Lana said...

Very exciting.
60 is cold? (bozete scrathing her head)
Wow we wear shorts when its 60 and sunbathe.

9:59 AM PST  
Blogger LBseahag said...

world's largest booger ball???

i'd quit my job for that cause!!!


laughing at the lotion tester...ha

10:43 AM PST  
Blogger SuperSpyGal said...

I would love to have that job....can I be your assistant??..I'm practically potty trained, I'm good with following direction, I can hold a multitude of things with just my toes, and most importantly I have a very good memory....and I.....ummmm...what was I talking about again??

5:38 PM PST  
Blogger Zen Wizard said...

That mayor really looks excited!!

6:31 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home

car show
Free Counters
car show