Wednesday, November 02, 2005

I Discovered My Past Life in Chic-ahhh-go.


That's right, folks...
My name is Chet Snodgrass. A cabbie from Chicago...

Tonight I was sitting there chowing down a chewy-skinned weiner with chili, cheese, and pickle relish...and suddenly it came to me...In my past life I was Chet.
Here is the proof:

1)That hotdog practically gave me an out-body-experience...it was divine...

2)Chicago = Hotdogville.

3)I feel so bloated that I think I have plummer's crack.

4)I love to drive. Driving is my favorite pastime in the whole world.

5)I live to cut people off in traffic.

6)Chet is the best name ever. I have kept it close to my heart since 3rd grade when I heard the joke about "the parrot named Chet, whose nuts were roasting on an open fire,"

7)Snodgrass is my favorite last name. I once met a Mrs. Snodgrass at a hotel I used to work at. She told me I looked like her daughter-in-law...I bet she was from Illinois.

I died at age 52 from hotdog-clogged ateries in April, 1972. I was born 9 months later, February 1973. The reason for the quickie evolution is cuz Chet was paid back for never having a sense of urgency for anything, like all cab drivers..

Will drive for Ball-Park Franks.

4 Comments:

Blogger LBseahag said...

mmm...Hebrew weiners...

wait, I dated one...damn him...

10:44 PM PST  
Blogger cher said...

weird. i think in my past life i was goo.

11:13 AM PST  
Blogger LBseahag said...

a goo goo cluster?

4:48 PM PST  
Blogger Design Goddess said...

There used to be an optical shop called Snodgrass in Akron. Was that your family business?? :)

7:05 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home

car show
Free Counters
car show