Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Blog This, and My Friend!

Ever been to a family reunion? They suck, don't they...


Ever wonder what would happen if we actually hosted a "Blogger Reunion"? Its not a reunion, per se, since not a lot of us have met...but still the same...old souls connecting...

Who would show up?


A huge family from Wiltbilly, Arkansas?
Or...did this guy write you poems in the night, and promise he would love you to death, forever? (or did you read between the lines, in his scary html coding?)

< + U and I >/\ = TrUe L0Ve 4 Ever/<.>

Or...for all you perverted men out there, who insists that every chic that blogs you is "so hot, with fake boobs, and wants to get on you"


They just want you to get to know 'em for their mind, first! They really look like this...come on, its the mind that counts...
Don't hate me cuz I'm beautiful! (in background: "shut up, Cleetus! I ken't think straight wit all that hoopin' 'n hollerin'! I'm trying to get me a man! Go pay the phone bill!)



I totally want to have a blogfest, and I am looking for your thoughts and ideas about locations, etc. I work in the hotel industry, so I know I can hook us up with good room rates, etc...

Talk to me...

13 Comments:

Blogger Phats said...

hmm you know me not sure i'd be up for it! but i'd totally help you with the planning haha.

Have I mentioned how happy I am you're back

11:01 PM PDT  
Blogger BUMBLE!!! said...

I think all bloggers should be willing to open up their homes, apartments, condos, cardboard boxes and bomb shelters for any other blogger who wants to do a cross country trek or whatever, so if you want a blogfest in Reading, PA, Chateau Glass is open for any and all.

6:38 PM PDT  
Blogger Jay Noel said...

Actually, I look a lot like that Filipino guy in the blue shirt in that fukitt picture.

I'll be near Charleston, WV at the end of this month...then PA come Sept...and probably some other places in between in the next couple months.

So maybe something pretty central would be good. Like St. Louis???

9:30 PM PDT  
Blogger Design Goddess said...

I thought that was a picture of me you found, but then I realized that I have light wood cabinets in my trailer not that cheap dark stuff!!!

I might be game for a little get together. Why not?!

5:40 AM PDT  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

OMG! That last woman has a mustache.

6:29 AM PDT  
Blogger Big Mama said...

That "Pat" man/woman with the ciggy is FRIGHTENING!!! I know someone that really looks like that, LOL!!! They panhandle, LOL!!!

I would be up for a Blog-together, that would be a blast! I am over here in the beautiful City of Savannah, GA, always a good time here. Did I say I am happy you are back?!?! Cause I am!!!

6:46 AM PDT  
Blogger T. Leach said...

This sounds like a nice way to go and get yourself killed. Lots of crazies out there--like that Dan guy.

Just kidding, Dan. I'll be over.

11:43 AM PDT  
Blogger LBseahag said...

Hmmm...let's see...The big Sav....where the hell is the south, anyways?

I hate the Silicone Valley, since I have to go there like every month for work...st. louis would be a double whammy for me, since so jaded lives there, and i didnt get a chance to get to her when i was in kansas city a few months ago...

t. leach, bring your machete...and dan, bring the chainsaw...we all is gonna have us a partay!!!

4:05 PM PDT  
Blogger Spinning Girl said...

I love the idea; not sure how it would play out in reality.

2:50 AM PDT  
Blogger Spinning Girl said...

ps Thanks for the above post.

2:50 AM PDT  
Blogger Tina said...

Sounds fine to me...I'm in :)

2:16 PM PDT  
Blogger jamwall said...

a blogger convention would be an interesting idea. we could get drunk and nominate a blogger president to run against the myspace candidate in november!

8:39 PM PDT  
Blogger DaMasta said...

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. i totally, like, wanna go.

dood.

1:38 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

car show
Free Counters
car show