Friday, August 05, 2005

Hell Froze Over....Brrrrr

I said to my friend Eric, "the only thing I use the internet for is to search for movie info and music,"

Then I got sucked into the cyber world after getting online at home.

So here I am. Bored. Reclusive. Speaking my mind on the inter-wreck.

Welcome.
My name is Melissa, I live in the LBC. Jinx the wondercat is my pride and joy.

Rules of my bog:
1)No mention of Louis Vittioin bags
2)If you are from the 909 you are banned. Or any of you 951ers trying to sneak in, GET OUT!
3)No jean shorts.

Got it? Good.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

u are the raddest chicken ever.

11:34 PM PDT  
Blogger Jinxy said...

That's cool. Another Jinxy....

*coughthief*

*coughimposter*

What? I didn't say anything.

I lack opposable thumbs and outdoor survival skills.

3:22 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

car show
Free Counters
car show